måndag 19 december 2011



Just got home from work. Now I'm sitting here with my best friend Selma by my side. (My dog) 
And I'm bored as hell.. and I've got no idea what to write but I still want to.. so I'll just tell you the story about the picture above. 

Well, it's me. Or, my eyes. A picture of what they used to look like a while after my accident.
A few years back I got shot in the eye, and nooo, not by a freaki'n machine gun...and yes, a lot of people ask me that so I just wanna make it as clear as the sky that I didn't get shot by a real fucking gun in the face...Because I'm not Wolverine so if that would have been the case I probably wouldn't be sitting here right now writing this shit down for no reason at all.. 

So here we go, the story begins. 

I went to watch my x-boyfriend play paintball with his boss. 
The boss told me that I didn't need to wear a mask because they wouldn't be shooting at me. He was a retard and shot me in the face anyway.
The end. 

Not much of a story because that's basically what happened. 

The whole reason to why my left Iris is so much bigger than the right one is because the Doc poured some liquid stuff into the eye just to get the iris big enough so he could see what was going on, on the inside. It lasts for a couple of hours and you can't see shit while it's like that. So, because of that I almost got hit by a car on my way to school. Sweet.. Like I didn't have enough problems back then.. Anyway.. 
The doctor told me that if the ''bullet'' as he called it, would have hit me just a little bit more to the left I would have lost my eye. Kind of scary to think about since it was so close to actually happen. 
I was blind for a couple of hours, which also was scary as hell but it was just resting for a while. 

I didn't get any scars from the wound, which I'm really happy about. But I got scars on the cornea or something I cant remember..It doesn't bother me so I don't care.
The only thing that was really hard to get used to is the black flicker going nuts when ever I look around with my head still. I'm used to it now because I've lived with it for the past 4 years but in the beginning it was driving me crazy..



Pretty.
Tired,  messed up little girl with makeup on one eye. Score. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar