söndag 27 februari 2011

Let's talk about the old days, let's talk about your friends.
Let's talk about the summer, and how you wish it wouldn't end.
Did I forget to tell you, how pretty you looked in that dress? 
In the first time that I saw you, you cleaned the mess from my head.
And I don't mind, If we take our time. No, I don't mind.
Lets go walkin' on the boardwalk, dip our feet into the sea. 
Lets find ourselves lost for hours, until we find ourselves a drink.
Lets talk that sun into setting, just need the sound of your voice. 
Need that calming and the comfort, Something to drown out the noise.
And I don't mind, If we take our time, cause I'm all yours, if you're all mine.
Something I've been meanin' to tell you, about three years and a day. 
I'd very much like to get married, Maybe have kids and move away, 
Cause there ain't nothing like your smile, Your legs and those eyes. 
I will beg and steal and borrow, to keep you safe your whole life.
And I don't mind, If we take our time, Cause I'm all yours, if you're all mine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar